A promise that the defendant in a misdemeanor case will appear in court when required. This promise is normally guaranteed by the defendant or someone else posting money or property with the court. There are four types of bonds: personal recognizance bond, cash bond, ten-percent bond, and a surety bond. A personal recognizance bond is the only type of bond in which the defendant is released by pledging only his or her word to return to court.
- Public Notice: Office Of The Sheriff
- Otsego County Building Reopenings
- MSU Extension Otsego County Gypsy Moth Reporting page
- Public Comment Requested for DNR Public Lands Strategy
- Covid-19 Vaccine Information