An abbreviation for Revised Uniform Reciprocal Enforcement of Support Act. Pertains to non-support actions against a parent in another state. Replaced by the Uniform Interstate Family Support Act (UIFSA).
The place where one presently lives.
A form signed by a defendant authorizing a probation officer to legally obtain information about the defendant.
A person who holds hearings, takes testimony and makes recommendations for orders to the court.
When parties to a domestic relations actions are attempting to work out his/her differences and remain as a family unit.
A person or agency to whom support is paid. Also known as payee.
- Land Use Services Department Seeking Contractual Building Inspector/Plan Reviewer
- Public Notice: Office of the Sheriff
- Public Notice: Office Of The Sheriff
- Otsego County Building Reopenings
- MSU Extension Otsego County Gypsy Moth Reporting page