A request filed by a probation officer with the sentencing judge when a defendant has violated or not obeyed a condition of probation once signed by the judge. The defendant is ordered to come to court.
A written directive from the court that discharges the person from probation. This petition is prepared if the client has obeyed all the conditions of probation.
A decision of the court made in writing.
The office within the Family Independence Agency that administers Federal child support program funds, coordinates location of absent parents and manages the process for income tax intercepts. This office may also initiate complaints under the Paternity Act and the Family Support Act.… Read more
A person who has a duty to do something. A support obligor is the person responsible for paying support.
- Land Use Services Department Seeking Contractual Building Inspector/Plan Reviewer
- Public Notice: Office of the Sheriff
- Public Notice: Office Of The Sheriff
- Otsego County Building Reopenings
- MSU Extension Otsego County Gypsy Moth Reporting page