An abbreviation for the Michigan Department of Social Services. Now known as the Family Independence Agency.
The permanent home to which a person, when absent, always intends to return. (See Residence).
Any action involving families. Divorce, paternity and family support actions are all considered domestic relations actions.
A list of cases set for a hearing by a court on a specific day. The Court prepares court dockets for cases involving traffic and other violations.
The legal termination of a marriage.
All criminal cases are started in the district division. The district division hears all misdemeanors and civil cases under $25,000, including small claims.
A court order terminating a particular case.
Now known as the Family Independence Agency.
In regards to child support, an amount owed but not paid.(See Average).
The person against whom a lawsuit is started or a crime charged.
- Land Use Services Department Seeking Contractual Building Inspector/Plan Reviewer
- Public Notice: Office of the Sheriff
- Public Notice: Office Of The Sheriff
- Otsego County Building Reopenings
- MSU Extension Otsego County Gypsy Moth Reporting page