Probation & Parole
|800 Livingston Blvd., Suite 4-B
Gaylord, MI 49735
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
After Hours Emergencies: 1-888-221-8076
Michael Turnbull, Field Supervisor
The Otsego County Probation and Parole Office is located on the fourth floor of the Alpine Center in Gaylord. This office services the needs of the 46th Trial Court, Circuit Division by providing pre-sentence investigations and sentencing recommendations for felony criminal cases as well as the subsequent supervision of offenders sentenced to community supervision. In addition, the office provides supervision for citizens released to parole from the Michigan Department of Corrections prison system who reside in Otsego County.
The office is staffed by three Field Agents, one Secretary and the Field Supervisor who also oversees Alpena, Crawford, and Montmorency Counties. The office is governed by the Michigan Department of Corrections.
Staff & Reporting Instructions
All offenders under current supervision are required to report in person to their assigned Field Agent at the time and dates specified unless directed otherwise by the Field Agent.
|General Office Telephone||989-731-7640|
|Maia Latuszek, Secretary||989-731-7641|
|FS Michael Turnbull||989-731-7644|
|PO Danielle Davis||989-731-7642|
|PO Doug DeLeo||989-731-7645|
|PO Brooke Rosebrock||989-731-7646|
Unless instructed otherwise by the supervising agent, the following must be provided, if available, when reporting to the probation/parole office:
-most recent employment check stubs
-verification of treatment attendance
-verification of education attendance
-verification of residence
-verification of Court or Parole Board ordered payments
-supervision fee payment (money order)
Michigan Department of Corrections Mission & Vision Statement
A. Our mission is to create a safer Michigan through effective offender management and supervision in our facilities and communities while holding offenders accountable and promoting their rehabilitation.
B. Our vision is based on the following principles:
- We will remain committed to the protection of the public, safety of our staff, and security of offenders.
- We will actively engage in the development of effective criminal justice policy.
- We will ensure sound management using proven fiscal practices and outcome-oriented strategies.
- We will hire, train, equip, support, and mentor a high quality staff and hold them to the highest professional standards.
- We will provide humane and protective custodial care, rehabilitative opportunities, and reentry assistance for offenders under our supervision.
- We will establish meaningful partnerships with public and private entities to assist us in successfully accomplishing our mission.
- We will conduct all of our duties and responsibilities with the highest degree of integrity, expectations for excellence, and respect for the value and dignity of human life.
Visit the Michigan Department of Corrections Website for information regarding:
- Victim Resources Publications & Information
- Offender Search Programs & Services
- Prisons and Camps Michigan State Industries
- Probation, Parole & CRP Prison Build Programs
- Human Resources MDOC’s Most Wanted
- Current Openings FYI Newsletter
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT
FOIA Policies, Procedures, Guidelines, Forms adopted 06-09-15 revised 8-8-17 Print and send completed FOIA request to: Administration