Go to https://otsegocountymi.onthealert.com/ to sign up for emergency alerts from Otsego County's Reverse 9-1-1 System.
The new 2-1-1 phone system is now operational. Dial 2-1-1 and talk to a trained professional about the hundreds of health and human services available.
The Otsego County Administration Office is an Acceptance Facility for United States Passport Book and Passport Card Applications.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
PLEASE CALL 989-731-7520 TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT
OUR OFFICE IS LOCATED AT 225 W. MAIN ST. – ROOM 203
NEW PASSPORT BOOK APPLICATIONS & NEW PASSPORT CARD A… Read more
Any Lost & Found items will be located in the Administration office, 225 W. Main St., Room 203.
Items will be kept for a period of ninety (90) days.
Please call: (989)731-7520
- 2017 Otsego County Dashboard
- OTSEGO CONSERVATION DISTRICT - Annual Report
- Contractor-Plans Reviews-Building Inspections
- CodeRed Reverse 9-1-1 Call System
- Otsego County Performance Dashboard and Citizen's Guide