Who will perform the work?

Contractors that are registered in the Housing Office and/or contractors that you prefer, that are licensed and insured by the State of Michigan.

Show All Answers

1. What does the housing office offer?
2. What are the interest rates that are offered?
3. What consists of total repairs to a dwelling?
4. What consists of emergency repairs to a dwelling?
5. How do I qualify for (rehabilitation) home repairs?
6. Who determines the needed repairs?
7. Who will perform the work?
8. Can you direct me to other County resources related to my dwelling or rental?