- Check-in time is at 2:00pm on the day of scheduled arrival
- Check-out time is 1:00pm
- Your camping reservation does not include Park entry. Upon arrival you will need to show your season pass or purchase a season/day pass
- Day Pass: $4.00
- Season Pass
- Standard: $15.00
- Senior: $7.00
- Campsites 28-39 are vertical campsites only. Trailers must be parked with trailer hitch towards the road.
- Each site has electrical service only, no water or sewer.
- Quiet hours observed 10:30pm-7:00am. Please turn off all outside radios, CD player...etc.
- Only two vehicles per campsite permitted after 10:30pm. Visitors must leave by 10:30pm.
- Vehicles may not park on camp roads.
- Campsites may have 1 trailer or one tent trailer and up to 2 tents.
- Campsite boundaries are marked by a line on the camp road and the electrical pedestal a the back of the site. Campsite numbers are marked on the road.
- Dumpsters are provided for campers.
- No Soliciting
- Boat Ramp parking is for day use only. Vehicles will be towed at owners' expense.
- No smoking or use of tobacco products, including vaping, in the playground area.
- No smoking or use of tobacco products, including vaping, in the cabins.
- Primary renter must be a minimum of 18-years old.
- All Park polices must be followed.
- Animals are not allowed inside the cabins or on the porch.
- All cabins have 1 picnic table, 1 fire pit and 1 grill.
- Renter must supply all other supplies needed for their stay.
- Cabins require a $50.00 deposit at the time of booking.
- Deposit is returned at check-out when the cabin key is returned to the Park and cabin is left in the same condition as when rented.
- All animals must be kept on a 6 foot leash and attended to at all times.
- Each camper is responsible for cleaning up after their own animals, bags are provided throughout the Park.
- No animals or glass containers in the beach area.
- No animals in the water.
- Ground fires in designated camp fire receptacles ONLY.
- NO fireworks of any kind allowed in the Park.
- NO golf cars, ATVs, or other recreational vehicles in the campground.
- No transport of firewood, please leave it or bun it.
- No discharge of firearms, bow and arrows, rifles, air guns or sling shots.