Jail Inmate Visiting Rules
- Each inmate is permitted one hour or two half hour visits per week.
- Visits are on a first come first serve basis.
- Each inmate is permitted up to four visitors including children.
- No one under the age of 17 is permitted to visit unless accompanied by a parent or guardian and they must have a birth certificate or proof of guardianship…
- Picture ID is required for all visitors age 16 and over. For example; Photo school ID, State of Michigan ID card, etc…
- Visits may be denied if an inmate or visitor is abusive, assaultive, profane or otherwise directly interferes with the security or good order of this facility.
- Visitors must wear proper attire. Visitors wearing clothing deemed unsuitable by jail staff must change or their visit will be denied. All visitors are subjected to a search.
Jail Inmate Visiting Hours
Friday, Saturday and Sunday 9:00pm-9:30pm
Jail Inmate Property Allowed
(5) Photos, (3) Books
Indigent Inmates are allowed:
3 pair underwear, 3 pair socks, 3 T-shirts and 3 Bra’s.
We reserve the right to refuse any property.
There are many programs at the jail for inmates to become involved in. These include:
- GED Education program
- AA/NA meetings
- Group counseling classes. (MRT)
- Religious counseling
- Community Service