Otsego County Administrator, John M. Burt
To manage Otsego County government as directed by the Board of Commissioners to support our operations and provide efficient services to our citizens.
The County Administrator is appointed by the Board of Commissioners to implement Board policies, to oversee the daily activities of the County, to serve as the Chief Executive Officer, and to supervise non-elected County departments/functions. The Office of the County Administrator has two full time employees. The County Administration offices include the offices of Human Resources and Finance, providing full administrative, financial and personnel support to the Board of Commissioners, elected officials and employees, and assisting the public with Freedom of Information Act inquiries and general information dissemination.
The Administrator’s office is responsible for assisting the Board in meeting identified goals; developing agenda items for the Board of Commissioners; developing procedures to accompany board approved policies; management of county personnel, including negotiation of union and employment contracts; conducting program, departmental, and management analysis; and providing general administrative support.
Goals of Otsego County Administration:
- Implement the initiatives identified by the Board of Commissioners
- Monitor, maintain and improve the county’s long term fiscal condition
- Promote continuous organizational improvement
- Communicate important information in a timely manner
This is a guideline to follow in applying for a U.S. Passport. It outlines the items you will need to obtain a passport, identifying records, type of service (regular or expedited) cost, etc.
NEW PASSPORT BOOK APPLICATION/NEW PASSPORT CARD APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- One - 2x2 Passport Photos
- Certified Copy of Birth Certificate with raised seal from County or State Government or Naturalization Papers
- Social Security Number
- Valid Driver's License/Michigan ID or Parent with Valid Driver's License/Michigan ID
- $25.00 Processing Fee - Cash, Money Order or Check Payable to Otsego County
- All persons must be present at the time of application
- Expedite Fee in addition to regular application fee is $60.00 per application plus $14.85 overnight return delivery costs
- Parents must show Driver's License when applying for children's passport
- PASSPORT BOOK - Separate Money Order or Check payable to U.S. Department of State* for $110.00 for persons 16 years old & over OR $80.00 for persons under 16 years of age (one check or money order can be used for multiple applicants)
- PASSPORT CARD** - Separate Money Order or Check payable to U.S. Department of State* for $30.00 for persons 16 years old & over OR $15.00 for persons under 16 years of age (one check or money order can be used for multiple applicants)
- *Fees for U.S. Dept. of State cannot be paid with cash or credit card
**THE PASSPORT CARD CANNOT BE USED FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL BY AIR.
For more information please visit: http://travel.state.gov/passport/