The Otsego County Administration Office is an Acceptance Facility for United States Passport Book and Passport Card Applications.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
PLEASE CALL 989-731-7520 TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT
OUR OFFICE IS LOCATED AT 225 W. MAIN ST. - ROOM 203
NEW PASSPORT BOOK APPLICATIONS & NEW PASSPORT CARD APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- One 2x2 Passport Photo
- Certified Copy of Birth Certificate with raised seal from County or State Government or Naturalization Papers
- Social Security Number
- Valid Driver's License/Michigan ID or Parent with Valid Driver's License/Michigan ID
- Check or Money order payable to the U.S. Department of State (cash or credit card is NOT accepted)
- $25.00 Processing Fee - Cash, Money Order or Check Payable to Otsego County
- All persons must be present at the time of application
- Expedite Fee in addition to regular application fee, is $60.00 per application plus $14.85 overnight return delivery cost
- Parents must present a valid Driver's License when applying for minor children's passport
- PASSPORT BOOK - Separate Money Order or Check Payable to U.S. Department of State* for $110.00 for persons 16 years old or over OR $80.00 for persons under 16 years of age (one check or money order can be used for multiple applicants)
- PASSPORT CARD** - Separate Money Order or Check Payable to U.S. Department of State* for $30.00 for persons 16 years old or over OR $15.00 for persons under 16 years of age (one check or money order can be used for multiple applicants)
- *Fees to the U.S. Dept. of State cannot be paid with cash or credit/debit cards. Fees must be paid in the form of a check or money order.
**THE PASSPORT CARD CANNOT BE USED FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL BY AIR.
Applications are available on the U.S. Department of State website:
Applications are also available in the Administration office - Room 203 - 225 W. Main St.