The Otsego County Administration Office is an Acceptance Facility for United States Passport Book and Passport Card Applications. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – Please call 989-731-7524 to setup an appointment. Appointments are available daily – 8:30 am – Noon & 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm (please call to confirm a time slot/walk-ins are not accepted). Our office is located at: 225 W. MAIN ST. – ROOM 203, Gaylord MI 49735
NEW PASSPORT BOOK APPLICATIONS & NEW PASSPORT CARD APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- All persons must be present at the time of application
- One 2×2 Passport Photo (available at Walgreens, Rite Aid, Meijer, etc.) Click here for Photo Requirements EFFECTIVE: 11/01/2016 Eyeglasses must be removed for your Passport Photo.
- Certified Copy of Birth Certificate with raised seal from County or State Government or Naturalization Papers
- Social Security Number (applications are not accepted without a SSN)
- Valid Driver’s License/Michigan ID or Parent with Valid Driver’s License/Michigan ID
- Parents must present a valid Driver’s License when applying for minor children’s passport
- Check or Money order payable to the U.S. Department of State* (cash or credit card is NOT accepted)
- $25.00 Processing Fee – Cash, Money Order or Check Payable to Otsego County
- Expedite Fee in addition to regular application fee, is $60.00 per application plus $15.45 overnight return delivery cost.
PASSPORT BOOK – Separate Money Order or Check Payable to U.S. Department of State* for $110.00 for persons 16 years old or over OR $80.00 for persons under 16 years of age (one check or money order can be used for multiple applicants) PASSPORT CARD – Separate Money Order or Check Payable to U.S. Department of State* for $30.00 for persons 16 years old or over OR $15.00 for persons under 16 years of age (one check or money order can be used for multiple applicants). THE PASSPORT CARD CANNOT BE USED FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL BY AIR. *Fees to the U.S. Dept. of State cannot be paid with cash or credit/debit cards. Fees must be paid in the form of a check or money order. Applications are available on the U.S. Department of State website. For How to Apply for a Passport
Application for U.S. Passport (DS-11)
Applications are also available in the Administration office – 225 W. Main St. – Room 203