Otsego County Courthouse Remodel Bid 2014-03
The County of Otsego is seeking bids for various renovations at the Otsego County Courthouse at 225 W. Main Street, Gaylord, MI. The purpose of the remodel is to renovate space to accommodate the Sheriff’s Road Patrol and Civil Division.
1. Sealed bids will be received by the County of Otsego at 225 West Main Street, Room 203, Gaylord, Michigan until Noon local time on Friday, August 29, 2014. The bids will be publicly read aloud at 1:30 pm on August 29 at 225 West Main Street in Room 100.
2. The full bid package is available on-line at http://www.otsegocountymi.gov/bids-and-proposals-192/. Any questions must be received by Friday, August 15 at noon.
3. Interested bidders must email John Burt at email@example.com or call 989-731-7527 by August 15 at noon in order to ensure they are on the potential bidders list to obtain clarifications and amendments to the bid package.
4. Bids shall remain firm and shall not be withdrawn for a period of sixty (60) calendar days after bid opening.
5. The County of Otsego reserves the right to accept, reject or negotiate any or all bids to waive or not waive informalities or irregularities in the bids or bidding procedures and to accept any bid determined by the County to be in the best interest of the County, regardless of price. Vendors located in Otsego County receive a 5% cost variance for low bid determination.